Lash Extension Competition Rules & Regulations
Read through the rules that and regulations that guide our Lash Extensions Competition
New Rules Coming Soon!
Step 1. Pick a category (Classic, Volume or Fantasy) and register at theskingames.com
Step 2. Read all competition rules and submit all required materials online at TSG website by TBD
Deadline for all lash entries is TBD
Categories: Classic, Volume, Fantasy
How to enter?
Each competitor must sign and submit an official entry registration.
Pay the non-refundable competition entry fee is a non-refundable $110.00 per category.
By submitting an application, the competitor agrees to abide by the rules and decisions of the competition committee and judges.
Submit all competition materials online by TBD
Tickets for the Live Awards Show are sold separately, and are not included in the registration fee.
- By submitting an application, the competitor agrees to abide by the rules and decisions of the competition committee and judges.
- Only qualified specialists who have passed specialized training can take part in the competition. All competitors must provide a scanned copy or a photo of the certificate of basic eyelash extension training or an equivalent document.
- Players are welcome to enter from all around the world.
- Players are welcome to attend the Live Show, however, all judging will be done in advance using the online submittals. Players do not have to be present at the Live Awards Show to win.
- Competitors will need to submit 4 before and 4 after picture per category as shown below. You will also need to submit a full face photo to show overall look. Total of 9 pictures.
- Fantasy category will require a full head to toe picture in addition to the ones above.
Birds eye view
Profile view right and left eye
- Participants must have full rights to photos submitted. Upon submission, you give The Extraordinary Esthetician (TEE) dba THE SKIN GAMES rights to use these photos and likeness at the sole discretion of TEE for marketing purposes.
- Photo Requirements:
- Photos must be in JPG or PNG format.
- Photos must be original and unedited.
- Pictures/Videos must be high resolution and in focus with no Watermark.
- Participant must submit 4 video diaries (each video must be one min or less)
- Video #1 must have you introduce yourself and your model, discuss what look you are planning.
- Video #2 will show your isolation technique.
- Video #3 will show your general application technique. (If applying Volume, you must also demonstrate fan placement technique).
- Video #4 must show your final artistry and include a summary of your final work.the
- Images must not have been uploaded onto any social media platforms prior to entering the TSG online makeup pre-qualifying e.g. Instagram or Facebook. See example videos below.
Video Diary Guidelines:
- Record all videos in landscape mode and at a high resolution (1280 x 720p minimum resolution for HD).
- Must be in MP4 or AVI format
- All images are the property of the TSG.
FANTASY LASH ONLINE COMPETITION
Art focus: Create an image of a character on the topic of your choice, it has to be complete with lash-extension art decoration.
You may source photographers, hair stylists, costume stylists, and makeup artists. However, ALL LASH ART/WORK must be the competitors own efforts, unassisted and original! Disqualification will be enforced even if you are a finalist, if judges are able to confirm the work is not original.
Retouched, filtered or photoshopped photos, are prohibited!
PHOTOS MUST CLEAR AND OF PROFESSIONAL QUALITY. POOR QUALITY PHOTOS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
See video sample Below
TSG judges will review and select Winners in each category, including Lash Artist of the Year will be announced at TSG LIVE SHOW, Date and location TBD
Work must be original and may not have been done in any other competition.
Basic lash extension criteria are the same as those in classic and Volume categories
Any material that will not cause harm to the model may be used for decoration. ie, color lashes, rhinestones, feathers, stardust, caviar, etc. The use of strip eyelashes and pre-made fans are allowed on the lower lash only.
Nudity is not allowed.
For more information, contact the organizer.
Evaluation Criteria for Classic and Volume
- General overall impression (1-10 points)
- Red eyes (-3-0 points)
- Symmetry (1-10 points)
- Uniformity (1-10 points.
- Cleanliness (1-10 points)
- Length (1-5 points)
- Curl (1-10 points)
- Thickness (1-10 points)
- Direction (1-10 points)
- Distance from the lid (1-10 points)
- Inner corners (1-10 points)
- Outer corners (1-10 points)
- Coverage (10 points)
- Isolation(-1 point each)
- Fan quantity (not used for classic ) (1-10)
Evaluation Criteria For Fantasy Lash Art
- General impression (1-10 points)
- Cleanliness (1-10 points)
- Technique (1-10)
- Classic (1-5 points)
- 3D and more (1-10 points)
- Tiered extension (1-20 points)
- Lash coloring (1-10 points)
- Bottom lashes (1-10 points)
- Complicity of decoration (1-15 points)
- Makeup (1-10 points)
- Hair styling (1-10 points)
- Costume (1-10 points)
- Accessories (1-10 points)
- Originality of the image (1-10 points)
- Disqualification will be enforced if Judges can confirm work is not original and/or assisted.
- Submitting incorrect or false information on the application.