Media Upload Guidelines
The Skin Games 2019-20
Before you start you must review the following instructions carefully and fill the consent form at the bottom of the page:
Before and After Photo Guidelines
- Make Sure you use a solid color background and same lighting, distance, and picture size for your Before (Week 1) and After (Week 8) pictures.
- If you are using a phone, disable photo filters or beauty mode before you take your photos.
- Use either a newspaper or a Timestamp Camera app (Such as Timestamp Photo and Video by Yubin Chen) available on Android and iOS to date your pictures.
- Must be 4X6 inches with a resolution of 300DPI.
- Must be in JPG or PNG format.
- No larger than 8MB
- Name photo files using your name and category (example: John_Smith_Acne_Before.jpg)
Video Diary Guidelines
- Make sure you record all videos in landscape mode and at a high resolution (1280 x 720p minimum resolution for HD).
- Must be in MP4 or AVI format
- Please use the Timestamp App for your videos
- Make sure your video submissions are 2:00 minutes or less.
- Make sure your model shows in the week 1 and week 8 videos.
- Name video files using your name, category and week number (example: John_Smith_Age_Week1.avi)
Case Study Sheet Guidelines
- Provide written detail in your case study sheet.
- We are more concerned with the ingredients used than with what products or brands you carry.
- Fill in your case study sheet on PC, mobile or MAC and upload to us.
- Alternatively, you can print your case study sheet out, scan with a scanner or use the CamScanner app, and then upload to us.