TEE 2019-20 TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Category choice for award presentation is assigned on a first-come basis upon confirmation of signed contract and payment as denoted above.
- The terms of this agreement may not be modified, except by written Agreement, signed by both parties.
- It is understood that this form shall be legally binding between TSG Management, hereinafter known as The Skin Games and our company, hereinafter known as Sponsor, only upon acceptance by TSG.
- Sponsor shall be responsible for providing the “finished” Promotional Opportunity (i.e. artwork, names, product, etc.) as required by the deadline date and for meeting the exact specification indicated in the confirmation letter. In the event that such deadline is not met by the Sponsor, the opportunity in question shall revert back to TSG without obligation or refund of monies.
- If any term of this Agreement shall be declared invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon the heir and successors of the Sponsor. This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between Sponsor and TSG concerning The Skin Games 2019-20 Sponsorship Opportunities.
- Company representative/presenter must be an industry ICON or the public face of your company.
- Award Presenter is required to report to the mandatory TSG rehearsal held TBD. Failure to appear will result in presenter not being allowed to appear on stage at the Awards Ceremony.
- Only one person from your company will be allowed on stage during the ceremony for the presentation of award. TEE reserves the right to replace scheduled presenter with no further obligation to sponsor company and no refund of monies in the event of a rehearsal no-show and/or if at the time of ceremony, or it has been deemed by TSG that presenter is not fit to appear on stage due to inebriation.
- Cancellation: Any sponsor wishing to cancel this contract must do so in writing to Show Management. If such notice is received by Show Management before fulfillment begins, one half (50%) of the total fee shall be due to Show Management. If notice is received after fulfillment begins, the total fee (100%) shall be due to Show Management.
- All fees Paid to TEE are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Initiation of this proposal does not constitute a hold on items contained until fully executed by your company and The Extrodinary Estheticians (TEE)
Sponsorship Requested: _____________________________________________________ Cost: $_____________________________
Advertisement Requested: ___________________________________________________ Cost: $_____________________________
Total Cost: $_____________________________
TEE 2019-20 AGREEMENT & ACCEPTANCE
Company Name: _______________________________________________________________________________________________
Contact Name (Please Print): ______________________________________________________ Date: __________________________
Contact Signature: ____________________________________________________
Phone: ____________________________________ Contact Email: ______________________________________________________
Payment Information: (All payments are non-refundable)
❑ Visa ❑ Mastercard ❑ American Express ❑ Check (Payable to The Exraordinary Esthetician)
Please charge my card $____________________________
Account Number: ________________________________________________ Sec. Code: ___________ Exp. Date: ______ / ______
Cardholder’s Name: ________________________________________ Signature: __________________________________________
Cardholder’s Address (if different from company address on file):
TEE Acceptance: ______________________________________________________________ Date: ___________________________
Send Checks to:
The Extrodinary Estheticians (TEE) /The Skin Games
1630 Oakland Road, Suite A114
San Jose, CA 95131